London – Corona Television and FremantleMedia International (FMI) announced a deal for the high action, romantic TV drama The Fight. Written and to be directed by Stephen Kay (Covert Affairs, Sons of Anarchy), the series follows conflict photographer, Riley Miller and journalist Carroll Hobbs as they journey across the continents, risking their lives to bring back the pictures and stories that might change the world. Starring Piper Perabo (Covert Affairs) as Riley Miller, FMI will introduce the series at MIPTV 2015.
Over the course of five seasons the show will take us to extreme locations across the globe: from Paris to Nigeria, from the war zones in Afghanistan to the cartel worlds of Cartagena. Through the electric relationship between Riley and Hobbs, The Fight gives a thrilling, sexy, gritty look at the real world behind the coverage that we see every day in newspapers and on television.
Corona Television Co-CEOs Richard Johns and Rupert Jermyn commented, “We’re incredibly excited to be working with Stephen Kay and Piper Perabo on what is a genuinely unique show with a strong international flavour and top talent, crafted with a distinctive voice and full of dramatic power, tension and style. This is TV we truly want to watch!”
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 95 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 95 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 90 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 47 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020