Singapore – MediaCorp has created a native advertising unit offering its customers the opportunity to tell more compelling brand stories across multiple platforms, focusing on content that is useful to users.
Called Brand Studio, the unit will collaborate with advertisers to create high-quality original multimedia content that engages their target audience across MediaCorp’s digital products, and extending that reach across the full range of the company’s media platforms, social media and celebrity influencers.
The new unit will be helmed by Phin Wong, previously Executive Editor at TODAY newspaper. Wong spent almost eight years overseeing the newspaper’s entertainment and lifestyle section T, as well as the Special Projects unit. He said, “I am thoroughly excited to be leading MediaCorp’s journey into native advertising. I have always believed what the audience wants, above all, is good content. Content they want to receive and want to share, whether that content informs, educates or simply entertains. Brand Studio will provide our clients the opportunity to engage and speak directly to their target audience by offering 360 content that goes beyond any single media platform.”
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 119 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 74 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 65 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021