Singapore – MediaCorp has created a native advertising unit offering its customers the opportunity to tell more compelling brand stories across multiple platforms, focusing on content that is useful to users.
Called Brand Studio, the unit will collaborate with advertisers to create high-quality original multimedia content that engages their target audience across MediaCorp’s digital products, and extending that reach across the full range of the company’s media platforms, social media and celebrity influencers.
The new unit will be helmed by Phin Wong, previously Executive Editor at TODAY newspaper. Wong spent almost eight years overseeing the newspaper’s entertainment and lifestyle section T, as well as the Special Projects unit. He said, “I am thoroughly excited to be leading MediaCorp’s journey into native advertising. I have always believed what the audience wants, above all, is good content. Content they want to receive and want to share, whether that content informs, educates or simply entertains. Brand Studio will provide our clients the opportunity to engage and speak directly to their target audience by offering 360 content that goes beyond any single media platform.”
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020