Scripps Networks Interactive has picked up the rights for celebrity food series 3 Chefs, 1 City from Beyond Distribution.
3 Chefs, 1 City (13 x 30’) explores the world’s greatest foodie destinations, hosted by the culinary personalities who define it.Prominent chefs include Ian Kittichai, Alvin Leung, David Thompson, Michael Mina, Heinz Beck and Wolfgang Puck. In each city three chefs showcase their kitchen skills, their restaurants, the gastronomic scene and their own passion for food. Enjoy rare access to culinary hot shots on a world food tour, taking in Asia, the U.S., South America, Europe and South Africa.
Joanne Azzopardi, VP Sales Asia for Beyond Distribution, commented, “We are thrilled to be working with Asian Food Channel on the launch of 3 Chefs, 1 City in Asia. It’s a great channel fit for this show and we know we have a committed partner in Asian Food Channel, who worked closely with Beyond and the producers Re:Source Media, to ensure a successful world premiere.”
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 40 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 37 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 36 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020