Scripps Networks Interactive has picked up the rights for celebrity food series 3 Chefs, 1 City from Beyond Distribution.
3 Chefs, 1 City (13 x 30’) explores the world’s greatest foodie destinations, hosted by the culinary personalities who define it.Prominent chefs include Ian Kittichai, Alvin Leung, David Thompson, Michael Mina, Heinz Beck and Wolfgang Puck. In each city three chefs showcase their kitchen skills, their restaurants, the gastronomic scene and their own passion for food. Enjoy rare access to culinary hot shots on a world food tour, taking in Asia, the U.S., South America, Europe and South Africa.
Joanne Azzopardi, VP Sales Asia for Beyond Distribution, commented, “We are thrilled to be working with Asian Food Channel on the launch of 3 Chefs, 1 City in Asia. It’s a great channel fit for this show and we know we have a committed partner in Asian Food Channel, who worked closely with Beyond and the producers Re:Source Media, to ensure a successful world premiere.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 179 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020