France’s M6 have commissioned Armoza Format’s daily stripped hairstyling competition The Final Cut Down. The show will be produced by Banijay France and is set to air during the daytime slot from 6 April. Locally known as 5 Salons Qui Décoiffent, it will follow five hairdressers competing to be crowned the hairdresser of the week and to win €1,000.
The show, originally aired in the Czech Republic, has also aired a season of over 130 episodes on Turkey’s Star TV, which extended their initial 30 episode season after strong viewership.
Star TV has in the past aired several of Armoza’s formats including studio game show The Common Denominator, investigative drama The Naked Truth and international hit game show Still Standing, while Armoza have also worked with M6 on the prime time show With this Ring.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 37 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020