In his new role, Sebastian Burkhardt will be tasked with identifying and executing new business opportunities for the company, including co-productions and deficit financing as well as acquiring third party formats and finished programming for distribution. He will also spearhead the company’s push into finished programming and maximise its sales potential across all platforms. Burkhardt will report to KI’s Managing Director Distribution Keren Shahar.
This appointment signals KI’s intention to ramp up its finished programming sales business significantly over the next 12 months. With premium drama series DIG having launched last night on USA network and several other English language series due to air, the distributor’s tape catalogue is set to grow considerably.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 51 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 46 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 38 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020