In his new role, Sebastian Burkhardt will be tasked with identifying and executing new business opportunities for the company, including co-productions and deficit financing as well as acquiring third party formats and finished programming for distribution. He will also spearhead the company’s push into finished programming and maximise its sales potential across all platforms. Burkhardt will report to KI’s Managing Director Distribution Keren Shahar.
This appointment signals KI’s intention to ramp up its finished programming sales business significantly over the next 12 months. With premium drama series DIG having launched last night on USA network and several other English language series due to air, the distributor’s tape catalogue is set to grow considerably.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020