French prodco Elephant TV, a subsidiary of Elephant Group, have now taken Armoza’s factual entertainment show Tied to Mom. This deal marks the first time that Elephant and Armoza have partnered together, and follows on from Armoza’s current growth in France, with other recent deals including NRJ12’s license of Armoza’s funny dating show Guys in Disguise and Reservoir Prod’s acquisition of celebrity entertainment format By Invitation Only.
Tied to Mom
Developed by Artza Productions and TVFF, Tied to Mom (60′) is the new factual entertainment show that sees if you could survive being tied to your mother for 3 whole days. In this comical social experiment, new light is shed on the mother-child relationship by tying one mother to her adult child. In each episode, they will accompany each other – secured by a rope around their waists – through their daily lives, whether to a blind date or a bridge game! Through this intensive and enlightening journey they will try to resolve their issues, after which the pseudo “umbilical cord” will be cut off. But will it have been enough to establish a healthier connection?
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 115 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 44 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 44 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020