Keshet International (KI) has sold its reality dating format Girlfri3nds in French-speaking Canada. A local adaptation of the series will be produced by production company ZONE 3 for Bell Media-owned youth channel VRAK, which also successfully broadcasts the Quebec adaptation of another Keshet’s format Deal With It.
The deal, which was brokered by KI Sales Director Cynthia Kennedy, sees a 16 x 30’ series soon to begin production with a view to launch on 23 April, at prime time.
In a local twist, the series will switch half way through to feature three men looking for their love match, in addition to the traditional format which is centred on three female hopefuls. The title of the show will also change to reflect the flip from female to male focus – beginning as 3 FILLES CÉLIBATAIRES (Three Single Girls) and changing to 3 GARS CÉLIBATAIRES (Three Single Guys) from episode nine onwards.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 31 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 30 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 29 views | posted on January 19, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020