Serbian prodco MBK Production and an as yet undisclosed Hungarian party have become the latest to pick up Armoza’s prime time entertainment shows The People’s Choice. Developed in partnership with TF1, the format was launched at MIPCOM and has now been taken in over 10 territories, including Germany, Italy, Sweden, France and most recently by Brazil’s Globo.
The People’s Choice
MBK have also acquired the rights to another of Armoza’s prime time entertainment shows I Can Do That!. This deal follows on from recent growth of the format in the CEE region, with Romania’s Antena 1 and Bulgaria’s Nova TV having recently commissioned the show. I Can Do That! is also now in production with Spain’s Antena 3, while both Italy’s RAI UNO and Brazil’s Rede Record are in production for their second seasons, and are slated to air this spring.
The People’s Choice (60’-90’) is a prime time live TV event that takes audience engagement to the next level and tests how well we know our nation by presenting viewers with the most trending, thought-provoking and entertaining dilemmas – A week without showering or without their smartphone? World peace or $1 million? Once the nation has made its choice live, participants in the studio must guess what the entire country chose. And it’s open to everyone – not only can the whole nation play, but everyone who does also has the chance to win cash prizes.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 176 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- Media Prima Berhad experiences rapid digital audience growth using Grabyo 100 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner 72 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- TechStorm to launch inaugural Asian original content time belt in June 42 views | posted on May 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020