FremantleMedia International makes new appointment
London – FremantleMedia International (FMI) has hired former Shine International exec, Georgia Brown, as SVP Scripted as it seeks to further strengthen its primetime drama and comedy portfolio.
Reporting to CEO of FMI, Jens Richter, Georgia will work with the distribution teams at FMI to establish demand for new scripted projects and will work with third party writers and producers to deliver against these opportunities. She will also report to Sarah Doole as part of the Global Drama team, where Georgia will work with the in-house teams at FremantleMedia to develop projects and bring them to the market.
Jens Richter said, “Georgia is one of the industry’s rising stars; she has excellent working relationships with some of the best writing and production talent in the business and a fantastic track record in deal closing. She will be instrumental in helping us become a powerhouse in primetime scripted drama.”
Sarah Doole added, “I’m delighted to be working with Georgia again. She brings with her an infectious energy, industry knowledge and passion for drama and comedy. She also gets FremantleMedia’s ambition for scripted and our desire to tell audiences the best stories from around the world.”
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 95 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 95 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 90 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 45 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020