FremantleMedia International makes new appointment
London – FremantleMedia International (FMI) has hired former Shine International exec, Georgia Brown, as SVP Scripted as it seeks to further strengthen its primetime drama and comedy portfolio.
Reporting to CEO of FMI, Jens Richter, Georgia will work with the distribution teams at FMI to establish demand for new scripted projects and will work with third party writers and producers to deliver against these opportunities. She will also report to Sarah Doole as part of the Global Drama team, where Georgia will work with the in-house teams at FremantleMedia to develop projects and bring them to the market.
Jens Richter said, “Georgia is one of the industry’s rising stars; she has excellent working relationships with some of the best writing and production talent in the business and a fantastic track record in deal closing. She will be instrumental in helping us become a powerhouse in primetime scripted drama.”
Sarah Doole added, “I’m delighted to be working with Georgia again. She brings with her an infectious energy, industry knowledge and passion for drama and comedy. She also gets FremantleMedia’s ambition for scripted and our desire to tell audiences the best stories from around the world.”
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 100 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020