Singapore – Regional broadcaster Channel NewsAsia has partnered
KapanLagi Network – Indonesia’s largest online lifestyle news and entertainment media in a strategic deal that will see business and media collaborations in many areas. The announcement was made at a networking event at Exodus Jakarta for the start-up community, including venture capitalists, corporate clients in the start-up scene, potential advertisers and sponsors, and the media. This event was jointly organised by Channel NewsAsia and KapanLagi Network to bring together the who’s who in the Indonesian start-up ecosystem, in conjunction with the launch of Season 2 of Channel NewsAsia’s Start-UP project. The event aims to encourage and nurture entrepreneurial spirit in Indonesia and regionally.
A prime project in the partnership is the localisation of Start-UP with KapanLagi Network, presented in Bahasa Indonesia for the burgeoning local digital market. Channel NewsAsia will share production material and expertise for the construction of the microsite for Start-UP to KapanLagi Network. There will be on-site consultancy for the TV programme to capture the process of participants from pitching for venture capital seed money to the selection of finalists and winners in the contest. Plans are being made to broadcast this Indonesian series on local television.
Introducing KLN Play
At the event, KapanLagi Network introduced a new arm of business, KLN Play. As an incubator of start-ups, KLN Play will offer budding Indonesian entrepreneurs seed funding and strategic support to jumpstart their businesses. This includes helping to build traffic, boosting the branding; providing IT advice, mentorship and potential advertising links.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 266 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 83 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 73 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021