Singapore – Regional broadcaster Channel NewsAsia has partnered
KapanLagi Network – Indonesia’s largest online lifestyle news and entertainment media in a strategic deal that will see business and media collaborations in many areas. The announcement was made at a networking event at Exodus Jakarta for the start-up community, including venture capitalists, corporate clients in the start-up scene, potential advertisers and sponsors, and the media. This event was jointly organised by Channel NewsAsia and KapanLagi Network to bring together the who’s who in the Indonesian start-up ecosystem, in conjunction with the launch of Season 2 of Channel NewsAsia’s Start-UP project. The event aims to encourage and nurture entrepreneurial spirit in Indonesia and regionally.
A prime project in the partnership is the localisation of Start-UP with KapanLagi Network, presented in Bahasa Indonesia for the burgeoning local digital market. Channel NewsAsia will share production material and expertise for the construction of the microsite for Start-UP to KapanLagi Network. There will be on-site consultancy for the TV programme to capture the process of participants from pitching for venture capital seed money to the selection of finalists and winners in the contest. Plans are being made to broadcast this Indonesian series on local television.
Introducing KLN Play
At the event, KapanLagi Network introduced a new arm of business, KLN Play. As an incubator of start-ups, KLN Play will offer budding Indonesian entrepreneurs seed funding and strategic support to jumpstart their businesses. This includes helping to build traffic, boosting the branding; providing IT advice, mentorship and potential advertising links.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020