Singapore – Zee TV, the flagship channel of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd., has announced the launch of Zee TV’s Hindi programming on YuppTV. The content will be made available on YuppTV’s OTT (over-the-top) platform, which is available for download on both Google Play and Apple’s App Store.
Through this new partnership, viewers can now enjoy Zee TV programming across multiple channels on Internet enabled devices such as smart phones, tablets, smart TVs, and more. The full package of Zee TV’s programmes including prime time drama series, television movies, theatrical films, specials and daytime dramas will be made available on YuppTV’s platform.
Viewers will be able to enjoy the added benefit of Catch-Up TV for their favourite shows such as Kumkum Bhagya, Jodha Akbar, Satrangi Sasural and Sa Ra Ga Ma Pa – Little Champs.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 99 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 77 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020