Singapore – Zee TV, the flagship channel of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd., has announced the launch of Zee TV’s Hindi programming on YuppTV. The content will be made available on YuppTV’s OTT (over-the-top) platform, which is available for download on both Google Play and Apple’s App Store.
Through this new partnership, viewers can now enjoy Zee TV programming across multiple channels on Internet enabled devices such as smart phones, tablets, smart TVs, and more. The full package of Zee TV’s programmes including prime time drama series, television movies, theatrical films, specials and daytime dramas will be made available on YuppTV’s platform.
Viewers will be able to enjoy the added benefit of Catch-Up TV for their favourite shows such as Kumkum Bhagya, Jodha Akbar, Satrangi Sasural and Sa Ra Ga Ma Pa – Little Champs.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020