The prime time reality format Flight 920, launched at MIPCOM by Armoza Formats, has now been commissioned for its 2nd season. It is set to enter production this month, for airing in prime time slots on French Canada’s TVA in autumn 2015 with a run time of 10 weeks.
The first season of Flight 920 aired on TVA from September 2014, garnering a strong 33% for the female 18-49 target group, and was recently acquired by Fremantle France.
The international launch is a result of a development and distribution deal between Armoza Formats and Quebecor Media’s QMI Content.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 81 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 42 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 41 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020