Singapore – Outdoor Channel (Asia) announced that they have further expanded their programming collaboration with ESPN in Asia. Under the deal, Outdoor Channel will broadcast a number of key franchises from ESPN’s catalogue across Asia-Pacific, including ESPN hit series Search4Hurt, recently launched series World of X Games, ESPN’s annual winter sports flagship event Winter X Games, and the critically-acclaimed Kenny Mayne’s Wider World of Sports.
The move follows ESPN and Outdoor Channel joining forces earlier in 2014 to air the IndyCar series and X Games series in Asia. Through the deal, Outdoor Channel will also promote ESPN’s fast growing digital services, including the recently revitalised ESPNFC franchise, across the region.
Gregg Creevey, Managing Director, Multi Channels Asia, said, “Our initial programming partnership with ESPN has garnered a lot of positive feedback and we see this expanded cooperation as a way of deepening that relationship. We are committed to continuing the promotion of IndyCar and X Games as well as building a greater following in these new franchises and working closely with ESPN to better serve passionate sports fans across the region.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 36 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020