Guys in Disguise
NRJ12 France has announced the license of a first season of Armoza Format’s humorous dating show, Guys in Disguise. The funny format will be produced by Newen and their affiliate prodco Be Aware, with the season consisting of 40 episodes that will air daily during the access prime time slot. Production has already started and the air date is set for this Spring. This will be the second show that Newen have produced in partnership with Armoza Formats, following their collaboration on With This Ring, which aired on France’s M6.
Guys in Disguise was developed by Armoza Formats together with Artza Productions, who also produced The Gran Plan, which recently won the prime time slot during its launch last week on MTV3 Finland; and How To Be, which recently aired its first season on Germany’s ZDFneo, increasing the channel’s average share by 40%.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 47 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 38 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020