Bangkok – Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific has announced that Toonami, its popular all-adventure kids channel, is slated to launch in Thailand on January 14, 2015 and will be seen in 11 million households as a cable and satellite channel across the country.
Toonami will be broadcast in the Thai language and will have a wide appeal to local viewers with a program line-up packed with high-octane, top-rating animated series and movies.
As a companion brand to Cartoon Network and Boomerang, Toonami is the ultimate home of superheroes. A super-charged experience, Toonami is a dream-come-true for superhero fans: the channel is a full-tilt, rollercoaster ride of fun and adventure, quips, and drama. Featured action franchises include Ben 10, Justice League Unlimited, Teen Titans, Transformers Prime, Wolverine and the X-Men, and Batman: The Brave and the Bold. The channel will also broadcast feature-length movies.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 318 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 62 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 61 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020