TNT Brazil, a Turner Broadcasting System TV channel specialised in movies and TV series, has now licensed Armoza Formats’ gritty drama series Allenby. TNT Brazil’s adaptation of Allenby will mark their first large-scale original Brazilian production and will comprise an 8-episode season, locally known as Rua Augusta, after a major street in Sao Paulo known for its intense nightlife. The adaptation has a planned air date of late 2015, with production set to start in the beginning of 2015.
Previously aired on Israel’s Channel 10, Allenby (produced by Inosan Productions) was created by Gadi Taub and is based on his best-selling novel. With viewership on Israel’s Channel 10 reaching 84% above average share, it was also a hit with local critics who heralded the show as “socially relevant and highly compelling”.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 80 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 39 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020