Berlin – Da Vinci Learning, the family channel, launches with First Media on LinkNet, BigTV and VoD.
Da Vinci Learning is adding a key player to its list of operators within the Indonesian market. Da Vinci Learning’s high-quality knowledge programming, with award-winning educational series and documentaries, allows kids in particular to learn a variety of interesting things about animals, art, the human body, civilisations, tricks and other topics that intrigue young minds. With its “no violence” policy Da Vinci Learning creates a safe environment for younger viewers and aspires to be a useful educational tool.
With LinkNet, Da Vinci Learning will be available in the following packages: Combo Family HD, Combo Dlite HD, Combo Elite HD, Combo Supreme HD, Combo Maxima HD, Combo HC Ultimate. With Big TV, viewers can find Da Vinci Learning in the following packages: BiG FUN, BiG SUN, BiG STAR, BiG UNIVERSE, BiG KIDS, BiG EZ KIDS. Da Vinci Learning content will also be provided through First Media’s VoD platform. Da Vinci Learning will be launching in high definition across all platforms.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020