The Gran Plan
activeTV have picked up Armoza’s comedic factual format The Gran Plan for production in Australia, Singapore, India and the Philippines. The life coaching show was earlier this year commissioned by leading Finnish broadcaster MTV3, who are in production for a celebrity adaptation, as well as being acquired by top commercial broadcaster REN TV.
This new deal with activeTV marks the first time that Armoza will be entering the Philippines and Singapore markets, and follows on from a focus on the Asia region. Armoza have inked new deals with Thailand and Vietnam, and CEO Avi Armoza will be heading to ATF to continue this focus.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 81 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 42 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 41 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020