All3media achieves success for “The Great Interior Design Challenge”
London – Independent distributor all3media International continues to achieve Scandinavian success for hit factual entertainment show The Great Interior Design Challenge, as the format is renewed for Denmark and the second season of the original Studio Lambert production is picked up in Sweden.
The recently merged Strix/Gong has confirmed it will go into production in 2015 on a second season of The Great Interior Design Challenge, commissioned again by Denmark’s SBS Discovery. This latest deal follows SBS’s successful air of the first 32-episode series in a daily slot. Featuring celebrities carrying out the interior makeovers, the Danish version has performed well on Kanal 5s access prime slot.
Also in Scandinavia, Viasat Broadcasting in Sweden has renewed its commitment to the programme, acquiring season two of the original UK version for air next year. Produced by Studio Lambert, the second 16×60’ series recently aired on BBC Two in the UK.
“We were immediately convinced that The Great Interior Design Challenge would work well for us in Denmark when we saw it on paper, so we are very happy to see a strong format like this go into a second series with SBS Discovery.” said Niels Lindberg, Acquisitions Manager
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020