All3media achieves success for “The Great Interior Design Challenge”
London – Independent distributor all3media International continues to achieve Scandinavian success for hit factual entertainment show The Great Interior Design Challenge, as the format is renewed for Denmark and the second season of the original Studio Lambert production is picked up in Sweden.
The recently merged Strix/Gong has confirmed it will go into production in 2015 on a second season of The Great Interior Design Challenge, commissioned again by Denmark’s SBS Discovery. This latest deal follows SBS’s successful air of the first 32-episode series in a daily slot. Featuring celebrities carrying out the interior makeovers, the Danish version has performed well on Kanal 5s access prime slot.
Also in Scandinavia, Viasat Broadcasting in Sweden has renewed its commitment to the programme, acquiring season two of the original UK version for air next year. Produced by Studio Lambert, the second 16×60’ series recently aired on BBC Two in the UK.
“We were immediately convinced that The Great Interior Design Challenge would work well for us in Denmark when we saw it on paper, so we are very happy to see a strong format like this go into a second series with SBS Discovery.” said Niels Lindberg, Acquisitions Manager
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 40 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 37 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 37 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020