Scripps Networks UK & EMEA appoints Vice President of Programming
London – Scripps Networks UK & EMEA, the developer and producer of lifestyle programming, announced the appointment of Katharina Feistauer as Vice President, Programming for Scripps Networks UK & EMEA. Feistauer will take up her role in December.
Feistauer will report to Senior Vice President Content and Marketing, Scripps Networks UK & EMEA, Nick Thorogood, and will be responsible for programme planning and strategy, as well as leading content sourcing and acquisitions.
Feistauer joins Scripps Networks UK & EMEA following a 10-year stint at Discovery Networks International, where she most recently held the position of Head of Emerging Networks EMEA. Whilst at Discovery, Feistauer was primarily responsible for content strategy and programme planning across a number of EMEA channels and oversaw on-air production for the German channel portfolio including Discovery’s first free to air network DMAX. In addition to this, Feistauer managed the content integration process between Discovery Networks International and the newly acquired SBS Networks in the Nordics.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,285 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 84 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 83 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020