Dentsu Sports Asia partners with Phnom Penh Crown FC
Singapore – Dentsu Sports Asia (DSA), the Singapore-based sports marketing subsidiary of Dentsu Inc., announced that they have been appointed by Phnom Penh Crown Football Club (PPCFC) as its strategic partner. The two-year deal will see DSA provide the five-time Cambodian Premier League Champions, with a host of marketing, branding, commercial and sponsorship opportunities.
PPCFC has been widely regarded as the top team in Cambodia, winning the domestic league in 2002, 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2014. Established in 2001, the club went through a series of rebranding and restructuring phases which eventually saw them claim five domestic titles, two Hun Sen Cup trophies as well as progress to the prestigious AFC President’s Cup final stage in 2011. In the same year, the club also kick started their residential Academy with 22 young boys under the age of 13 who were selected after conducting trials across the country.
“DSA is always on the look-out for top football clubs in the region and PPCFC definitely fits the bill with its grassroots programme and its desire for commercial growth. We want to start this initiative of forming collaborations with clubs such as these to fully develop football in the south-east Asian region and beyond,” said Kunihito Morimura, President and Chief Executive Officer of Dentsu Sports Asia.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020