Hong Kong – Australian News Channel Pty Ltd and Lightning International Ltd announced the launch of Australia Channel, which will present the best of Australian news, business and sport – backed by the resources of SKY NEWS Australia, a joint venture of Australia’s two biggest free to air networks Seven and Nine and BSkyB.
Australia Channel will deliver 24/7 coverage of news, business and sport, directly from Australia’s state capitals and beyond, to audiences across Asia and around the globe.
Former CNN anchor Stan Grant, together with many other notable Australian news anchors, will deliver coverage from Australia’s Parliament in Canberra, the commercial centres of Sydney and Melbourne, the Australian Stock Exchange, and the nation’s most famous sporting venues.
The new service will include comprehensive coverage and updates of Australia’s favourite sports including AFL and NRL, national and international cricket and horse-racing spectaculars such as the annual Melbourne Cup.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 30 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020