Turner International Asia Pacific’s new Sales Director
Hong Kong – Turner International Asia Pacific has announced the appointment of Awantika Sood as Sales Director, representing the broadcaster’s Kids and Entertainment brands in Southeast Asia.
Commenting on the appointment, Phil Nelson, Turner’s Senior Vice President and Managing Director for Southeast Asia Pacific and North Asia, said, “We’re really pleased to have Awantika onboard in this key position as we continue to make significant investments in our Kids and Entertainment portfolio. With her previous experience and extensive industry relationships, I am confident she will help us build upon our success in the Southeast Asia region.”
In this new role, Sood is responsible for local and regional advertising sales revenues for television and digital entertainment properties such as Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Toonami, WarnerTV, Oh!K and truTV. A significant part of her remit is to implement “beyond-ratings” initiatives, as well as exploring branded-entertainment opportunities for multiple platforms.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 74 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 54 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020