Armoza Formats have unveiled their full line up of new shows that they will be bringing to MIPCOM. This year Armoza has focused on continuing to grow their strategic co-operations with international broadcasters, and will be coming to the market with TVA and TF1 as key strategic partners. On top of this, they will be bringing original Israeli formats representing their status as Israel’s leading independent formats company.
With their slate of new launches set to enrich viewers’ experiences, their full line-up comprises of seven new formats, ranging from studio entertainment to factual entertainment and drama. The new shows also include By Invitation Only – the celebrity entertainment show with a unique party twist that premiered on TVA last week and won the night in French Canada.
By Invitation Only
By Invitation Only (10×60′) is the weekly TV event that gives you the chance to get to know celebrities in an entirely different environment. Each episode a celebrity host invites four celebrity friends to his private and stylish hangout giving viewers the chance to see what really happens at exclusive celebrity events. Every event is filled with surprises, carried by the music of the live band and rounded off with a special prank finale.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Choice (60-90’) is the new prime time show that takes audience engagement to the next level. Developed in partnership with TF1, The People’s Choice tests how well we know our nation by presenting viewers with the most trending, thought-provoking and entertaining dilemmas – A week without showering or without their smart phone? World peace or $1 million? Once the nation has made its choice live, participants in the studio must guess what the entire country chose. And it’s open to everyone – not only can the whole nation play, but everyone who does also has the chance to win cash prizes.
In the new prime time reality show Flight 920 (11 x 90’ (prime time) + 20 x 30′(access prime time), 20 singles seeking adventure are given the once in a lifetime chance to discover nine exotic destinations. As they go off the beaten track they will encounter new and amazing cultures each week. Armed with only their backpacks and determination, the globe-trotters must earn their ticket to their next stop by participating in unique challenges that relate to their new cultural setting and give back to the community they are in. Throughout the challenges, the ticket winners will have to decide who else to take with them to the next stage, creating drama and special bonds along the way. At the end of each week, contestants who have not won a ticket to the next location must return home, while the others fight to be the last couple standing in order to win the grand prize.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 80 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 39 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020