Hong Kong – Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific has officially launched WarnerTV Encore, a catch-up service that debuted on September 15 on now TV in Hong Kong. Existing WarnerTV subscribers will have instant and full access to a selection of premium WarnerTV content via their set-top boxes with no extra charge.
WarnerTV Encore gives viewers the freedom to choose when to watch first-and-exclusive series including Gotham and The Last Ship – both premiering this month and available for a four-week window. Content will be available to watch immediately after its first on-air broadcast. Other popular shows include The Originals and Rizzoli & Isles S4.
“WarnerTV Encore offers subscribers a genuine enhancement to their viewing experience. We know that our viewers like the flexibility to watch their favorite shows on their convenience and this catch-up service provides the freedom to choose a time that works for them,” said Phil Nelson, Turner’s Senior Vice President and Managing Director for the North Asia and Southeast Asia Pacific regions. “We’re really pleased to be launching the service first on now TV in Hong Kong and look forward to rolling it out to other markets in Asia,” he added.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,910 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 59 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 49 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 49 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020