Intrigue secures “Game of Silence” pilot production
Los Angeles-based production company Intrigue has secured a pilot production commitment (with a series penalty) from NBC on a re-make of the Turkish series Game of Silence.
Intrigue will produce, along with Carol Mendelsohn Productions, writer David Hudgins and Sony TV. The project is based on the drama Game of Silence (original title: Suskunlar), by Turkish producer Timur Savci of Tims Productions. Global Agency’s Catherine Stryker (Head of Sales) and Intrigue’s VP of Development Kelly Pancho facilitated the rights deal.
“Global Agency has been representing Tims Productions for several years and I have seen their productions win over audiences worldwide,” said Catherine Stryker. “I am delighted that their project will be going to the USA.”
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020