Singapore – CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, announced a regional sponsorship deal with Hitachi around the network’s Managing Asia Asia Builders series. The multi-platform campaign includes an event in Singapore, which will be taped in front of a LIVE audience and broadcast in two-parts on October 17 and 24 across CNBC’s TV and digital platforms.
Managing Asia Asia Builders series will air across CNBC Asia Pacific. Hosted by award winning anchor, Christine Tan, the series will feature a one-on-one conversation with global architect, Moshe Safdie, and a panel discussion exploring the opportunities, risks and growth strategies for the region with influential business leaders who are shaping the Asian landscape such as Bintang Perbowo, Serge Pun, Jonathan Stein and Sorapoj Techakraisri.
In addition to the on-ground event, Hitachi’s sponsorship will include promos running on CNBC Asia Pacific and digital entitlements on CNBC.com. It will also be complemented by a series of TVC’s showcasing Hitachi’s innovations in addressing challenges prevalent in developed and emerging countries, which will air across Asia Pacific.
Kerry Tarrant, Vice President of Sales at CNBC Asia Pacific said, “We are very excited to be working with Hitachi on this series. This multi-platform campaign closely aligns with Hitachi’s strategic priorities, while also effectively targeting our influential and affluent business audience in an engaging way.”
Kiyoaki Ligaya, Chief Executive for Asia, Hitachi, Ltd. said, “Thanks to CNBC’s support, we are very much honoured and thrilled to have this great platform with influential thought leaders for exchanging candid ideas and inspirations. Through the learning of these in-depth discussions, Hitachi aims to address the challenges faced in this region through our diverse range of products and solutions.”
CNBC’s Managing Asia Asia Builders Series will air every Friday from October 17-24 at 5.30pm (SIN/HK). The first episode of the series will feature a one-on-one interview with Moshe Safdie. The man behind mega projects such as the Marina Bay Sands and Changi Airport’s Project Jewel will share his insights, the inspiration behind his works, and views on the possibilities that lie ahead for cities in Asia.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 305 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Star Stable Entertainment partners with animation studio Ferly for short-form series adaptation of ‘Mistfall’ 64 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 54 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces its first original production on Thrill – ‘Model Family’ 50 views | posted on October 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020