UEFA awards European Qualifiers media rights in Japan to MP & Silva
London – UEFA has announced an exclusive agreement with MP & Silva for the media rights in Japan for the European Qualifiers to UEFA EURO 2016 and the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
MP & Silva adds UEFA to their prominent portfolio of media clients and partners globally, which includes FIFA, NBA, MLS, Italian Serie A, English Premier League, the Olympic Council of Asia, French Football League, English Football Association, Formula 1, French Tennis Federation and other 60 sports Leagues and Federations worldwide.
The international media company will distribute all matches in Japan. The European Qualifiers will consist of 546 live Matches, of which, 526 will be qualification matches and 20 friendly matches.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 90 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 49 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020