UEFA awards European Qualifiers media rights in Japan to MP & Silva
London – UEFA has announced an exclusive agreement with MP & Silva for the media rights in Japan for the European Qualifiers to UEFA EURO 2016 and the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
MP & Silva adds UEFA to their prominent portfolio of media clients and partners globally, which includes FIFA, NBA, MLS, Italian Serie A, English Premier League, the Olympic Council of Asia, French Football League, English Football Association, Formula 1, French Tennis Federation and other 60 sports Leagues and Federations worldwide.
The international media company will distribute all matches in Japan. The European Qualifiers will consist of 546 live Matches, of which, 526 will be qualification matches and 20 friendly matches.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 320 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020