Three moms get a Time Out in LIFETIME Asia’s first original production
Singapore – LIFETIME debuts its new family reality series Mom’s Time Out on August 28, featuring three families from Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines as they undertake a role reversal social experiment. The three moms take a 5-day holiday in Vietnam together, leaving the dads to manage their kids and household. Premiering every Thursday at 9pm (SIN/HK), the five half-hour series showcases the interesting and sometimes funny results when these typically hands-off dads are left in charge.
“We wanted to explore the idea that being a mom is an attitude and not just a biological relation, so we tested this out on three fathers from Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines. As our first original production for Lifetime it was a fun and relatable subject for us to cut our teeth on,” said Chris Humphrey, Director, Production for A+E Networks Asia.
Mom’s Time Out encourages the theme of family, a strong focus in Asian culture, and attracted brands such as Angsana LÄƒng Cô, Central Vietnam, KidZania Kuala Lumpur, Sanrio Hello Kitty Town, The Little Big Club, and Huggies® Singapore to be part of the series.
Mom’s Time Out will bring to viewers an interactive second screen experience through a weekly parenting discussion. Viewers can stand to win a 3D2N stay for 2 at Angsana LÄƒng Cô, Central Vietnam when they download the ScanAd app on their Apple and Android devices. They can also participate in discussions such as managing a child’s social habits to handling a child’s tantrums.
“We are delighted to host the hardworking mothers of Mom’s Time Out. With breathtaking views of the East Sea and mountain landscapes, the chic and contemporary Angsana LÄƒng Cô is a fun-filled tropical getaway offering endless activities and relaxation options. We are confident that the moms will treasure their Time Out at Angsana LÄƒng Cô and really enjoy exploring Central Vietnam,” shared Jacqueline Kennedy, Area Director of Sales and Marketing for Angsana LÄƒng Cô, Central Vietnam.
Themed Attractions and Resorts, which operates famed theme parks KidZania Kuala Lumpur, Sanrio Hello Kitty Town, and The Little Big Club is proud to provide educational and recreational destinations for the families of Mom’s Time Out.
“Destinations which offer something relevant and useful to parents and kids give added value to family bonding and our attractions do just that by providing hours of quality family playtime,” Themed Attractions and Resorts Philip Whittaker, Chief Marketing Officer said.
“We have long been a companion of mothers and fathers in caring for their babies. Through the series, we hope to encourage more parents to choose only the best partner to cater to their baby’s needs,” adds Josephine Soh, Senior Brand Manager for Kimberly-Clark (Singapore).
Catch the amusing family adventures in Mom’s Time Out this August on LIFETIME. For more information, visit www.lifetimeasia.com/MomsTimeOut.
LIFETIME™ is available on StarHub TV Ch 514.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 72 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 63 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 63 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020