Telemundo Internacional’s fiction formats premiere in Asia
Miami – Laut Aao Trisha, the latest adaptation of the Missing (¿Dónde Está Elisa?) format distributed by Telemundo Internacional, premiered in India on Star TV the week of July 21 with an average of 2 million viewers in the 10pm time slot.
“Following the history of formats distributed by Telemundo Internacional in Asia, this new version of Missing produced by the Star TV India media group has special significance for us because of the success it is attaining in a country like India, where there is a great number of local productions and talented writers. This new project is the result of excellent work between two teams that have worked together through every step of the production process despite the geographical distance between each,” said Xavier Aristimuño, Senior Vice President of International Business Development and Digital Media for Telemundo Internacional.
Adaptations of the Missing format have achieved success in various countries around the world, including Asian territories such as Indonesia, the Philippines, and also in Turkey. This original story written for TVN Chile by Paul Illanes, is currently in production in Korea, becoming the first Latin American telenovela adapted there.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020