Hungarian MMDS bouquet acquires new Scripps Networks International channels
London – Scripps Networks International announced August 7 that from September 1, Food Network and Fine Living will be available in Hungary via the MMDS channel bouquet owned by M7 Group, one of the fastest growing operators of TV platforms in Europe.
With Travel Channel, the international travel broadcaster, already part of the programme line-up, the M7 Group’s MMDS channel bouquet, will become the first TV offering in Hungary to include all three Scripps Networks International channels.
The upcoming Hungarian launch strengthens the partnership announced in June, that saw Fine Living, which showcases innovative home and designs experts, lifestyle gurus and chefs from around the world, and Food Network, the global food, entertainment and lifestyle channel, debut on the M7-owned satellite platforms in the Netherlands, Belgium, Slovakia and the Czech Republic. Scripps’ Travel Channel is also already available in HD on these platforms.
“Following the successful launch of Food Network and Fine Living by the M7 Group across a number of Western European markets earlier this year, we are thrilled to be expanding our partnership, introducing all of our EMEA channels to Hungary. Joining Travel Channel, viewers in Hungary will soon be able to enjoy the full range of our quality programming across each of the categories that we specialise in: home, food and travel,” said Jon Sichel, Managing Director, Scripps Networks UK & EMEA.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 251 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 80 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 78 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 73 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021