Hungarian MMDS bouquet acquires new Scripps Networks International channels
London – Scripps Networks International announced August 7 that from September 1, Food Network and Fine Living will be available in Hungary via the MMDS channel bouquet owned by M7 Group, one of the fastest growing operators of TV platforms in Europe.
With Travel Channel, the international travel broadcaster, already part of the programme line-up, the M7 Group’s MMDS channel bouquet, will become the first TV offering in Hungary to include all three Scripps Networks International channels.
The upcoming Hungarian launch strengthens the partnership announced in June, that saw Fine Living, which showcases innovative home and designs experts, lifestyle gurus and chefs from around the world, and Food Network, the global food, entertainment and lifestyle channel, debut on the M7-owned satellite platforms in the Netherlands, Belgium, Slovakia and the Czech Republic. Scripps’ Travel Channel is also already available in HD on these platforms.
“Following the successful launch of Food Network and Fine Living by the M7 Group across a number of Western European markets earlier this year, we are thrilled to be expanding our partnership, introducing all of our EMEA channels to Hungary. Joining Travel Channel, viewers in Hungary will soon be able to enjoy the full range of our quality programming across each of the categories that we specialise in: home, food and travel,” said Jon Sichel, Managing Director, Scripps Networks UK & EMEA.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 42 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 41 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 40 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 39 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020