Tel Aviv – Turkey’s Star TV has commissioned daily stripped styling competition The Final Cut Down, launched at MIPTV by Armoza Formats. Locally known as Benim Kuaförüm, Star TV will initially take 30 episodes, which will be produced in partnership with Production House, and are set to air daily from early August.
Star TV has in the past aired several of Armoza’s formats including studio game show The Common Denominator, investigative drama The Naked Truth and international hit game show Still Standing.
In The Final Cut-Down, each week, 5 hairdressers will compete to give one lucky passer-by a completely new look in just 3 hours! In every episode, one hairdresser works to transform one lucky passer-by, chosen by their rivals! They will then be scored by their competitors, with the week’s highest scorer winning the title of ‘Best Hairdresser’ and a cash prize. Each week the show travels to a different city and highlights the salons in the area. Over 80 episodes have already aired on TV Barrandov, Czech Republic, doubling the timeslot’s ratings and increasing share by 50%.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020