“Rising Star” leads ratings in Brazil, Portugal and USA
Super Star will return to Rede Globo Brazil in 2015 for a second season following a consistent series average of 31% audience share peaking with 35%, the first season ended on July 7 and saw the show winning its timeslot with a 33% share. The Super Star app was downloaded some 3.2 million times over the course of the season and more than 25 million votes were cast.
Rising Star / A Proxima Estrela led the night once again on July 7, making it the eighth time over the course of 10 episodes that it has beaten competition from The Voice, various World Cup fixtures, and all other competition. The last two episodes of the show have attracted an audience share of 22.8% share and a 9.9% rating. A total of 4.8 million votes have now been cast throughout the series.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 229 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020