Pinewood Iskandar Malaysia Studios appoints new CEO
Nusajaya, Johor – Pinewood Iskandar Malaysia Studios (“PIMS” or the
Studios), the largest independent integrated studios facility in the South East Asia, announced the appointment of Rezal A. Rahman as the Chief Executive Office (“CEO”) of Iskandar Malaysia Studios Sdn Bhd (“IMS”) with effect from 1 July 2014. IMS is the company established to undertake PIMS development.
Michael Lake, who has been the CEO of IMS since December 13, 2010, will now relinquish this role to take up the position of Group Managing Director with Rhizophora Ventures Sdn Bhd (“RVSB”). RVSB is a wholly owned company of Khazanah Nasional Berhad to hold its creative content investment. Michael Lake will remain as a board member of IMS.
Rezal A. Rahman is an experienced senior executive and has worked closely with Michael for the past three years during the construction and operationalisation of PIMS.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 42 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 38 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 38 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 38 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020