PCCW Teleservices sweeps four awards at the 2014 ContactCenterWorld Awards
Hong Kong / Manila, Philippines – PCCW Teleservices, a HKT subsidiary and premier provider of global outsourcing solutions, has swept four awards at the 2014 ContactCenterWorld Asia Pacific Top Ranking Performers Conference and Awards.
PCCW Teleservices won the gold medal award for Best In Customer Service – Mega (Outsourced); silver medal awards for Best Contact Center – Mega (Outsourced) and Best Help Desk respectively; and the bronze medal award for Best Contact Center Executive / Director.
ContactCenterWorld is the global association for contact center best practices and networking. Running the industry best practices global competition through the annual Top Ranking Performers Conference, ContactCenterWorld selects only the very best to be present at the event, which this year took place in Singapore in June.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020