MediaCorp appoints Head of Brand and Communications
Singapore – MediaCorp has appointed Karen Yew as Head, Brand and Communications, responsible for brand management, all communications including media relations, internal communications and government relations, as well as corporate social responsibility. She reports to Shaun Seow, Chief Executive Officer, MediaCorp.
Prior to this, Yew was with NTUC Income, where, during a two-and-a-half year tenure, she was responsible for managing its reputation in line with its corporate character and values.
She started her career in MediaCorp, then Singapore Broadcasting Corporation (SBC), as a producer, after studying on an SBC scholarship. Between 1993 and 2000, she took up various news and current affairs assignments and was part of Channel NewsAsia’s pioneering team.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 42 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 39 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 38 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 38 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020