IWC Media has named Paul Murray as its new Head of Formats. Murray takes up the role immediately and the appointment reflects IWC’s ambition to grow its output in formatted programming.
Murray, who is credited with creating shows including IWC Media’s own Location, Location, Location (Channel 4) and Antiques Road Trip (BBC Two), joins the Zodiak-owned indie from Matchlight, where he was a Creative Director.
In the newly created role, Murray will generate formats for IWC Media across their Specialist Factual, Documentaries and Features output, and will spearhead development into Factual Entertainment, feeding into Zodiak Media’s international catalogue.
Prior to Matchlight, Murray was Head of Objective Scotland from 2011, having joined from STV Productions, where he was Creative Director, creating the Piers Morgan vehicles You Can’t Fire Me I’m Famous and The Dark Side of Fame for BBC One.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 85 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 75 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 74 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 51 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020