IWC Media has named Paul Murray as its new Head of Formats. Murray takes up the role immediately and the appointment reflects IWC’s ambition to grow its output in formatted programming.
Murray, who is credited with creating shows including IWC Media’s own Location, Location, Location (Channel 4) and Antiques Road Trip (BBC Two), joins the Zodiak-owned indie from Matchlight, where he was a Creative Director.
In the newly created role, Murray will generate formats for IWC Media across their Specialist Factual, Documentaries and Features output, and will spearhead development into Factual Entertainment, feeding into Zodiak Media’s international catalogue.
Prior to Matchlight, Murray was Head of Objective Scotland from 2011, having joined from STV Productions, where he was Creative Director, creating the Piers Morgan vehicles You Can’t Fire Me I’m Famous and The Dark Side of Fame for BBC One.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021