Singapore – HBO Asia announced on July 24 that it will – for the first time ever – be offering a free sampling of the first episode of the brand-new Cinemax Original Series, The Knick, on its website and on HBO Asia’s YouTube channel for a period of two weeks from August 11 to 25, just two days after its Asian television premiere.
“This is the first time HBO Asia is offering the entire pilot episode of our original series for free to all audiences, including non-subscribers, on our website and on the HBO Asia YouTube channel,” said Magdalene Ew, Head, Marketing, Creative and Content, HBO Asia. “We hope this free sampling of the Cinemax Original series, The Knick, will help build interest in the brand-new show, offer more viewers a chance to watch the show legitimately, and prompt viewers to subscribe to the channel.”
The first episode of The Knick on HBO Asia’s YouTube channel and the cinema website will be available in eight territories – Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan and Thailand. Subtitles will be available in Hong Kong (Chinese), Indonesia (Bahasa Indonesia), Malaysia (Bahasa Malaysia), Taiwan (Chinese) and Thailand (Thai).
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 81 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 35 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 32 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 30 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020