Singapore – HBO Asia announced on July 24 that it will – for the first time ever – be offering a free sampling of the first episode of the brand-new Cinemax Original Series, The Knick, on its website and on HBO Asia’s YouTube channel for a period of two weeks from August 11 to 25, just two days after its Asian television premiere.
“This is the first time HBO Asia is offering the entire pilot episode of our original series for free to all audiences, including non-subscribers, on our website and on the HBO Asia YouTube channel,” said Magdalene Ew, Head, Marketing, Creative and Content, HBO Asia. “We hope this free sampling of the Cinemax Original series, The Knick, will help build interest in the brand-new show, offer more viewers a chance to watch the show legitimately, and prompt viewers to subscribe to the channel.”
The first episode of The Knick on HBO Asia’s YouTube channel and the cinema website will be available in eight territories – Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan and Thailand. Subtitles will be available in Hong Kong (Chinese), Indonesia (Bahasa Indonesia), Malaysia (Bahasa Malaysia), Taiwan (Chinese) and Thailand (Thai).
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020