Jakarta – NET and ESPN are collaborating to bring Indonesian football fans a local edition of the popular football news and analysis programme ESPN FC. Starting June 2, in time for the World Cup, NET will bring the new 30-minute football-focused programme to free-to-air television at 1pm daily, seven days per week. Presented in Indonesian Bahasa, NET will produce the brand new local edition of one of ESPN’s flagship programmes with consultation from ESPN on the look, feel, pace and style of the show.
Hosted by Ganindra Bimo and Temmy Rahadi, the new show is part of NET’s commitment to bringing the best football analysis and latest news to Indonesian fans along with its full lineup of world-class entertainment and information to Indonesian viewers. The programme will feature a line-up of experts and commentators as well, including Pangeran Siahaan, Muhammad Yusuf Kurniawan, Justin Laksana, Veynard Hutabarat, Sapto Haryo, Jalu Wisnu Wirajati, Imran Nahumarury and Edwin Styadinata.
ESPN FC on NET marks the first time that the show has been launched with a local collaborator, and the first time the show will appear in local language in Asia. It provides viewers a daily destination show that will gives Indonesian football fans the latest news, information and developments from around the world of football. Each day, it will present reviews of the action and results, biggest topics in global football, previews of key matches throughout the calendar, interviews with newsmakers, and timely features and profiles of key personalities in the sport.
Wishnutama, CEO of NET, said “ESPN is a great collaborator for NET given their experience and expertise in delivering quality sports programmes. With NET’s local production capability and ESPN’s unparalleled sports programming expertise, we believe by bringing ESPN FC to free-to-air TV, we will offer Indonesian football fans a refreshing and differentiated way to follow and engage with the sport.”
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 318 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 62 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 61 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020