MediaCorp introduces Toggle Now TV companion application, with new design and exciting interactive and social features, developed by Applicaster. The application was successfully launched in time for one of the biggest television events in Singapore, the Star Awards 20.
MediaCorp is Singapore’s largest broadcaster and one of the region’s most renowned broadcasters. Working on the new Toggle Now with Applicaster, MediaCorp’s main goal is to engage viewers via an interactive and intuitive application, getting viewers even closer to the content MediaCorp offers. The application has already achieved significant download and participation rates, especially around Star Awards 20, letting viewers vote for their favourite artists, make predictions about winners, and much more.
Toggle Now offers video content, second screen and gamification activities, such as trivia questions and polls around shows from its seven TV channels. EPG with reminders capability is also implemented, as well as Applicaster’s social primetime FEED. This innovative product by Applicaster offers an aggregated timeline of all show-associated broadcaster activities combined with social elements, such as comments, photos, tweets, and replies.
“Through Toggle Now, we aim to provide our viewers with new experiences in consuming content, and engage them in activities and conversations around our shows, all wrapped in a fun and interactive manner,” said Chang Long Jong, Deputy CEO, MediaCorp.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 68 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020