Amazon’s “Creative Galaxy” available exclusively on Prime Instant Video
Seattle – Amazon announced on June 27 its second original kids series, Creative Galaxy, is now available for exclusive unlimited streaming on Prime Instant Video at no additional cost to Prime members. A make-along, create-along art adventure series for children ages three to five, Creative Galaxy comes from Angela Santomero (Super Why!, Daniel Tigers Neighborhood), the creator of the hit show Blue’s Clues. The series features “Arty,” an adorable alien artist, and “Epiphany,” his inspirational side-kick, on their adventures through the Creative Galaxy solving problems through art, music and dance. To give kids and parents the real-life tools they need to recreate Arty’s experience, a live-action piece at the end of each animated episode takes families through the craft project Arty showcased in the galaxy.
Creative Galaxy features vocal talent from Christian Distefano (PAW Patrol) as “Arty,” Kira Gelineau (Dear Viola) as “Epiphany,” and guest stars Samantha Bee (The Daily Show), Jason Jones (The Daily Show), Cloris Leachman (Malcolm In the Middle), Jason Priestley (Beverly Hills 90210) and Brooke Shields (Lipstick Jungle).
“The premiere of Creative Galaxy could not have come soon enough. I’m ecstatic that Prime members now have the opportunity to explore the world of art and creativity with Arty and Epiphany,” said creator Angela Santomero. “Working with Amazon has been an inspiring experience since we both believe children’s programming should support key educational goals by teaching the importance of learning through play.”
“We’re absolutely thrilled to be working with Angela Santomero, one of the most influential and renowned minds in children’s entertainment,” said Tara Sorensen, Head of Kids Programming at Amazon Studios. “With Creative Galaxy, Angela and her team at Out of the Blue have developed a series that encompasses exactly what Amazon strives to achieve with our preschool programming and we can’t wait to hear about the artistic and creative adventures Prime families embark on in their own galaxies at home.”
Creative Galaxy, like all of Amazon’s children’s programmes, is designed to inspire creative thinking through play. To ensure Amazon’s original children’s programming both engages children while supporting educational goals, Amazon kids preschool programmes are developed with the support of Dr. Alice Wilder, one of the world’s foremost experts in educational and child psychology. Dr. Wilder is most well-known for her work as the producer and director of research and development for Blue’s Clues and Blue’s Room.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020