Thai production company, Zense Entertainment, has acquired the licence for Armoza’s street game show Do Me a Favour with an as yet undisclosed broadcaster, licensing a full season of the 60 minute show.
This deal follows on from news on April 8 that Thai group Kantana Group Public Company Limited have secured the rights to prime time studio entertainment format I Can Do That!, a trio of recent deals with China, and a development and distribution partnership with leading broadcaster JSBC, as Armoza continues to penetrate the growing Asian market.
The fun format was created by Itay Herman and Oded Kramer, the Israeli game show creators who also developed Catch and Still Standing. It was jointly developed by Telefe and Armoza, and produced by Telefe in Argentina.
In today’s disconnected world, where we are all wary of strangers, Do Me a Favour is a refreshing and original format that tests just how far complete strangers would go to help you. The new cheeky on-location game show gets two contestants to take to the streets and attempt to convince complete strangers to do them a favour in the least amount of time. With a ten minute time limit and a $250 budget, the participants can ask, beg, compliment or bribe to get their way.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 123 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 93 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- C-Suite spotlight: Alon Shtruzman of Keshet International 66 views | posted on May 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020