Shine International announces new format deals in Vietnam
London – Shine International confirmed five new format deals for Vietnam on April 11.
The Biggest Loser, the lifestyle format that offers overweight people the opportunity to undergo a radical, positive transformation, has been sold to the VTV network. The 15 x 60’ series will air in 2015.
Beauty & The Geek, the entertainment format that teams a group of beautiful girls with genius guys, has been picked up by Cattiensa, one of the largest production companies in Vietnam. The 15 x 60’ series will also be broadcast on the VTV network.
Junior Minute to Win It, the junior version of the ultimate game show has also been commissioned on VTV3 for 52 episodes. This new format features two teams competing head to head in nerve-wracking competitions and hilarious games, with only 60 seconds to complete each task.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 47 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020