New York, NY – Sesame Workshop, the non-profit educational organisation behind Sesame Street, launched Sesame GO, a new subscription video on demand service which provides the latest and greatest collection of full-length TV episodes of Sesame Street on the internet, on April 8. Sesame GO is powered by the Kaltura MediaGo OTT Solution.
Sesame GO provides a safe, ad-free environment to watch Sesame Street content. Available as a web service through any internet browser, and optimised not only for Mac and PC computers but also for tablets and mobile devices, Sesame GO provides families with a child-friendly platform to instantly watch the latest full-length TV episodes of Sesame Street, plus hundreds of episodes from prior seasons and Sesame Classics Volume 1 and 2. The service also includes episodes from seasons one and two of Pinky Dinky Doo, the animated series for children ages 4-6 produced by Sesame Workshop and Cartoon Pizza, which uses storytelling and games to guide the characters through lessons in vocabulary and problem solving.
“Sesame GO provides families with a unique experience we have never offered before — a secure, ad-free environment with full-length Sesame Street TV episodes they can watch anytime and anywhere,” said Scott Chambers, Sesame Workshop’s Senior Vice President, Worldwide Media Distribution. “Parents can explore the episodes with their children or they can feel comfortable allowing them to navigate on their own knowing they will only find the characters they love.”
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 99 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 78 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020