Nominees for the 54th Golden Nymph Awards announced
Monaco – The Festival de Télévision de Monte has announced the nominees for the 54th Golden Nymph Awards. The competition gathers and rewards – with a Golden Nymph and a selection of Special Prizes – the best TV programmes and talent from all around the world. It will be held in Monte-Carlo on June 11, 2014.
Throughout the Festival, international juries composed of distinguished industry professionals and talent will have the responsibility to select the winners. The Official Competition is separated into the categories of TV Series (Drama and Comedy), Mini Series, Television Films and News (Documentaries, TV News Items, 24 Hour News Programmes).
The Asian nominees include School For Everyone from Kansai Telecasting Corporation, Japan and Stolen Faces: Silent Screams from Mediacorp Pte Ltd, Singapore for the documentaries category. Japan also picked up a nomination under Television Films for NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation)’s Battlefield Tokyo.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 102 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020