Lifetime to be launched in Latin America and Brazil
T.C. Schultz, Executive Vice President & Managing Director for Sony Pictures Television’s Networks in Latin America and Brazil said, “Working with A+E Networks Latin America to create a premiere network dedicated to women gives us the opportunity to combine our resources. This joint venture further solidifies our goal of delivering the widest breadth of great entertainment to audiences in Brazil and Latin America and complements our other channels in the region.”
“We are very pleased to join our long-time partners, Sony and A+E, in this new joint venture that makes possible the arrival of Lifetime in Latin America. Lifetime will be distributed by HBO Latin America Group and is an excellent complement to our basic channel offering in the region, bringing a channel dedicated specifically to the Latin American female audience and full of proven and successful programming,” said Enrique Cusco, CEO of Ole Communications.
A+E Networks Latin America, a joint venture between A+E Networks and Ole Communications, was formed in 1996. It currently operates History, A&E, BIO, and H2 across Latin America and Brazil. Lifetime reaches over 170 million homes in the US, Canada, Southeast Asia and the UK.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 261 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 77 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021