MIPFORMATS, Cannes – FremantleMedia is bringing a new format to MIPTV, having acquired the global production rights (excluding North America) to Who Lives Here? – a new competitive property format from Canadian production company, 3Bird Media.
Who Lives Here? combines our love of snooping around other people’s houses and our pre-conceptions about people based on first appearances. In each episode, five strangers tour each other’s homes together and try to work out who lives where. The only information they have at their disposal are their first impressions and their knowledge of each other’s professions.
Who Lives Here?
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020