YOU Kids On Demand subscription service launched in China
New York – YOU On Demand Holdings, Inc., a multi-platform entertainment and video on demand company in China, announced on March 13 that it has signed agreements with Nelvana Enterprises, Sesame Workshop and HiT Entertainment Ltd. to offer popular children’s titles through its brand new YOU Kids On Demand subscription platform, which will be launched later this year. Additional details will be released closer to the platform’s debut.
All three deals allow for distribution across digital cable, mobile, IPTV and Internet (including Over-the-Top [OTT]).
Sample content offered in the YOU Kids subscription package will include popular and educational children’s titles such as: Elmo’s World and Play With Me Sesame (Sesame Workshop); Bob the Builder and Thomas & Friends (HiT); Max & Ruby, Maurice Sendak’s Little Bear, The Berenstain Bears and Miss Spider’s& Sunny Patch Friends (Nelvana).
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 47 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020