Singapore – The cameras have started rolling for HBO Asia’s new original mini-series, Grace, on March 10, and will continue into April 2014. The four-part hour-long horror miniseries in English and Mandarin is about a father’s mistake which condemns his family to unspeakable horror. Set in present day urban Asia, Grace examines the Asian concepts of family, sacrifice and vengeance.
Grace stars an international cast hailing from New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. American Russell Wong (Romeo Must Die; HBO Asia’s Serangoon Road) plays the lead role of Roy Chan, a loving father but unfaithful husband. Singaporean veteran actress, Constance Song (Point Of Entry; The Ultimatum) plays his wife Angela Chan, while Pamelyn Chee (HBO Asia’s Serangoon Road; The Little Nyonya) plays the role of the mistress, Li Ya Yi.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 73 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 59 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 57 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020