“Kevin McCloud’s Man Made Home” series begins to go global
Optomen International, the all3media-owned distribution arm of Optomen Television, has closed a package of deals for the second season of Channel 4’s eco-friendly building challenge Kevin McCloud’s Man Made Home Series 2 (4 x 60’) in Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Norway, Caroline Stephenson, Optomen International’s director of sales announced.
ABC Australia has licensed the TV rights to the latest Man Made challenge, which sees McCloud transport his brilliantly eccentric cabin in the woods — the subject of the first series of the hit Channel 4 show — to an English beach. Over four episodes, McCloud and his trusty Man Friday Will Trickett battle the elements, source extraordinary building materials and experiment with off-grid energy sources in their quest to build the perfect beach hut from renewable resources.
In other sales Down Under, the Australian TV second-window rights to Man Made Home Series 2 have been acquired by Foxtel, while TV3 has taken the TV rights for New Zealand. In Europe, deals have been closed with Dazzler Media for the UK DVD rights and TV Norge for the TV rights.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 33 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020